These Specific Terms for Fixed Income Data supplement the FINRA API Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) and, together with the Terms of Service and the API Program Terms, govern Developer’s use of the Query API to access and use the Licensed Data included in the “Fixed Income” data category (the “Fixed Income Data”). These Specific Terms were last updated on December 20, 2022. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings given in the Terms of Service.
1.1 Available Datasets. The Fixed Income Data includes the following datasets:
All datasets in the “FixedIncomeMarket” dataset group
Additional information about the Fixed Income Data can be found in the API Program Terms.
1.2 Permitted Developers. The Fixed Income Data may only be accessed and used by Developers with valid Access Credentials for the Query API of the following types: Public, Firm or Organization.
2. Use Rights.
2.1 Authorized Users. Authorized Users for the Fixed Income Data are all employees of Developer and services providers acting on behalf of Developer.
2.2 Internal Use. Developer and its Authorized Users may access and use the Fixed Income Data only for Developer’s non-commercial personal or professional use.
2.3 Redistribution. Developer may redistribute the Fixed Income Data and any derivative data or Resultant Data to third party end users (“End Users”) for such End Users’ non-commercial personal or professional use only, subject to the following:
(a) Attribution. Developer shall clearly identify FINRA as the owner and source of that Fixed Income Data including any derivative or Resultant Data derived therefrom.
(b) No Charge. Developer may not charge or collect from an End User any fee for such End User’s receipt and use of the Fixed Income Data. For the avoidance of doubt, Developer may distribute Fixed Income Data in conjunction with other fee-liable data distributed by Developer provided that there is no additional or incremental fee charged for the Fixed Income Data.
(c) No Further Redistribution. End Users shall not be permitted to further redistribute the Fixed Income Data received from Developer.
(d) Compliance Efforts. Developer shall take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that End Users receiving Fixed Income Data from Developer comply with the applicable terms and conditions set forth herein (for example, by requiring End Users to enter into agreements with Developer that require such compliance).
2.4 Derivative Data/Resultant Data. Developer is permitted to create derivative data and Resultant Data.
3. Exceptions to Terms of Service. Not applicable.
4. Additional Obligations. Not applicable.
5. Additional Restrictions. Not applicable.
6. Data Retention. Not applicable.
7. Third Party Terms. Not applicable.
8. Other FINRA Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, these Specific Terms are not a replacement for and do not replace the terms applicable to data received under FINRA’s TRACE Data licensing program (available at: https://www.finra.org/filing-reporting/trace/data).
9. Compliance with FINRA Rules. If Developer is a member of FINRA, Developer shall comply with the FINRA Rules applicable to Licensed Data accessible via the Query API. In the event of a conflict between the FINRA Rules and the Terms of Service (including these Specific Terms), the FINRA Rules shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.