Request Test Access
To obtain Test API credentials simply select the REQUEST TEST ACCESS menu option and provide the required information. You will receive an email that contains a username and password, as well as a link for the required change of the initial temporary password.
The username and password are used as a Basic Authentication token (your API Key) on all API requests. See the Authorization topic for more information.
- When changing the temporary password emailed to you, only use the following characters in the new password: [A-Z][a-z][0-9] in order to be compatible with Base64 encoding.
- The username is the API Client in the Basic Authentication token.
- The password is the API Secret in the Basic Authentication token.
- The API Key can only be used to access TEST data. You will need to go through the production provisioning process to obtain credentials that have access to production data.
- The API credentials will expire after 30 days if they are not used to authenticate at least once.
- The API credential password (API Secret) expires and will have to be changed every 120 days.